Thursday, 8th July 2021
Update – Club Lockdown Extension
As you may have heard by now the NSW Government, ‘Stay at Home” orders have been extended by another week. This means that as of yesterday’s announcement the Club will stay closed until 11:59pm on Friday night the 16th of July. In making the announcement, the Premier said that the decision to extend the restrictions is based on the highly transmissible nature of the Delta variant of the virus as well as the Government’s priority of ensuring that the current lock-down is the last.
We are hopeful that this will prove to be the end of lockdowns and the Club will be allowed to open on Saturday the 17th of July at 9am as normal. Once the re-opening date is confirmed we will let you all know what restrictions have to be put in place for us to operating under.
Some things we can tell now are listed below:
• For any members that had not redeemed their June Birthday Offer prior to the Club locking down at 6pm on Saturday 26th June – will be available until the end of July 2021
• All our members with a Birthday in July, your Birthday offers will be extended until the end of August.
• All gym memberships have been frozen during the period of the lock-down and an additional 3 weeks will be added to your renewal date.
• All members who have joined our Footy Tipping Comp will receive zero points during the period of lock-down to keep everyone in the same position on the competition ladder that they were in prior to lock-down.
• We will communicate the next date for the Raffles to Riches draw which was due to take place at the end of June, once we have a confirmed re-opening date and a clearer understanding of the new restrictions going forward. At this stage it will be planned for Wednesday the 28th of July. The Sunday Meat Raffle on the 18th of July has been cancelled due to the uncertainty around re-opening. We will provide an update on our normal raffle schedule once we have re-opened.
• If you had any functions planned for July and you haven’t been able to have them due to the lock-down please contact Danielle via email on email@example.com to discuss your options. All refunds will be processed each Monday if notification has been received on time.
• Thank you for your continued patience and I can honestly say that our staff share your feelings of wanting to be back connecting with our community once again. We hope that you are all doing well and staying safe during this tough time. Please feel free to email us with any questions or concerns you may have on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and see you soon!
Michael Brennan – General Manager
Woonona Bulli RSL Memorial Club Limited
On behalf of the Board of Directors